Terms Of Service
No matter how chill an artist - run business is, there has to be some nitty gritty rules to avoid chaos that could lead to world implosion…
So let’s do this serious thing so that you can finish your checkout process & have your parcel packed 😉
Orders are usually shipped within 2 business days. If you haven’t received a tracking number email within 4 business days, drop me a line. There is the chance that I didn’t receive the order confirmation.
During the hot summer months, I tend to not ship orders that contain henna on Fridays. This is to avoid your henna baking unnecessarily in a hot Canada Post warehouse over the weekend. If you placed your order on a Wednesday or Thursday and need it ASAP, email to let me know if you want it shipped on Friday anyway.
If a product is backordered, I’ll let you know via email. Importing from India can be very unpredictable with unforeseen delays, so sometimes I run out of a powder when I shouldn’t…
Henna Canada cannot guarantee the results if any of our powders are in combination with products from another company, if they are not stored correctly or mixed correctly according to the instructions on this website.
Until cloning or personal robots are perfected & affordable, I can’t ship orders when I’m on vacation. Don’t worry, there will be at least 2 weeks’ notice on my homepage and on my Facebook page if I will be away – plenty of time to get your orders out to you if you’re running low on supplies.
Ok, this is the hardest one… Henna Canada is not responsible or liable if a package is returned because the shipping address given to me is incorrect or incomplete. I cringe while I type this: but if a package is returned to me because I was given an incorrect address, there is a $13.05 charge to the customer. I know, it sucks SO bad!!! And I hate having to do this! But Canada Post charges me $13.05 to pick up a returned package and I have to recover that cost. I’m SO sorry!!!
So that means: if a package is returned to me & the customer still wants the order, they will have to pay the $13.05 fee plus pay for the shipping again. The customer can choose to abandon the order, but there is still a $13.05 charge that will be added to their credit card or future orders.
Please double check your shipping address to make sure it's correct & complete so that we can avoid all of that ickyness!
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges:
- The following perishable items are nonreturnable and nonrefundable, both bulk and in kit form:
- Henna powder, indigo, cassia, amla, zizyphus, shikakai, essential oils.
- All other unopened items may be returned within 30 days of purchase for refund or exchange.
- No refunds are given on products which have been opened, or kits and boxes on which the seal has been broken.
- No refund will be issued without proof of purchase.
- Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org within thirty (30) days of purchase for a Return Authorization number prior to returning the item. Return Authorizations are valid for two weeks from the date of issuance. Returned items must be received within that time.
- Products must be returned to Henna Canada, 4 Teskey Court, Collingwood, ON, L9Y 4R9.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping fees related to returned and exchanged items.