Cool Dark Brunette Hair Kit
Natural hair dyes are translucent, so the final colour will depend on the starting hair colour.
The henna alone in this kit should:
- blonde hair: create a natural warm highlighted dark brunette colour
- dark blonde to light brown hair: a richer dark brunette
- medium brown hair: a richer dark brunette
- dark brown & black hair: not visible, but is a fabulous conditioner!
- dark hair with grey: warm medium to dark brunette highlights depending on the colour of your grey
*on pure white hair: a medium to dark brunette depending on the variances in your hair.
* 100g Body Art Quality Henna - you choose the type!
* 200g Indigo
* 25g amla
* 6g cream of tartar as your acid
* piping bag
* latex-free gloves
In the "Special instructions for seller" box that comes up when you add to cart, please let me know what type of henna (jamila or rajasthani).
Rajasthani vs Jamila henna:
Raj is very stringy - not suitable for kinky or super thick hair
Jamila is very creamy & easier to rinse out
How much do you need?
1 kit = shoulder blade length hair
2 kits = waist length hair
** based on average hair & height. You may need more or less depending on the thickness & density of your hair
The best results come from dye releasing your henna with lemon juice (bottled is fine). The cream of tartar is your back up acid in case you don't have lemon juice on hand.
I’ve ordered several times from Henna Canada and I’m always more than 100% satisfied!! Products are great (Henna and Indigo) and the customer service is excellent. I absolutely love getting little treats in my parcel!